So far here’s what we have. If you only read one thing I write, let this be it. Do not take my word for it. Think critically and with an open mind.
- You were given a perfectly functional brain.
- Your eyes are completely capable of seeing.
- Aging starts in the mind.
- Your brain can be reprogrammed.
- There is only one brain disease.
- You are completely capable of restful sleep.
- We can prove Intelligent Design without any math or complicated science.
- Genetics doesn’t explain everything.
- There is a mental ground state where you see your best, perform your best, and sleep your best.
The brain follows an entropy model.
Your brain is capable of forming new memories, and recalling old ones.
The brain is a logic engine, with no time component.
8 thoughts on “Here’s Your Brain Model”
[…] is the brain model that lead me to these […]
[…] is curable. Find your own case studies. People have made full recoveries. And if you believe my basic assumptions. All cases are curable. We were all given the same […]
[…] We have practically unlimited memory, but seem to have trouble accessing it. If we use the same brain model, we have to assume that the brain is doing nothing wrong. Our recall or imprint ability may be […]
[…] may remit with age. This is from Wikipedia. But it’s huge. Why? Because using my model of the human brain, this means that Tourette’s is a reversible condition. How do we reverse it? Same way we […]
[…] brain follows the second law of thermodynamics. Entropy causes aging. I’m adding this to my brain model. What’s next? Apply this model to the Bends and altitude […]
[…] on our theoretical brain model, every human is capable of making new memories at any time, so what is stopping some […]
[…] Here’s Your Brain Model […]
[…] importantly, our entire model of the brain ignores time. That’s the beauty of it. So there’s really no one that’s any more bipolar than […]
Comments are closed.